Ingredients, Serves 6
1-2 Tbsp. water
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tsp. chili powder
2 Tbsp. tomato paste
2 cups water
1 box (12 oz.) Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns, diced
1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes with green chilies
2 cups cooked quinoa
– Heat 1-2 tbsp. water in 4 to 5-quart pot over medium heat and cook onion, stir occasionally, 5 minutes or until soft.
– Add garlic and chili powder and cook, stirring, 30 seconds or until fragrant.
– Add tomato paste and cook, stirring, 1 minute, until slightly thickened.
– Add water, Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns, beans, tomatoes with chilies and quinoa.
– Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes until flavors are blended.
– Serve garnished, if desired, with chopped cilantro.